Eboost Consulting is a data-driven, results-focused, people-first digital marketing agency specializing in Paid Social, Paid Search and Data Analytics strategy and execution services for U.S. and international clients.
Eboost was established in San Diego, CA in 2005. Today, Eboost offers the flexibility to work fully remotely while also maintaining an office in Carlsbad, CA which team members are welcome to utilize whenever they like, as well as international travel opportunities.
A unique aspect of working at Eboost is the opportunity to work directly with our parent company, Principle. Principle, based in Tokyo, is one of the top agencies in Japan, specializing in data analytics, paid advertising and high-level consulting for large global brands. Principle acquired Eboost in 2021.
Eboost provides travel accommodations to Tokyo for the annual team meeting and opportunities for Eboost and Principle employees to communicate regularly and collaborate on client projects.
Eboost’s experience, expertise, proven processes, and dedication to its clients has positioned the company as a top-rated agency and market leader in the online advertising space. The Eboost team enjoys a strong company culture with dedicated and engaged team members that support one another and are committed to each other’s success.
We believe people are our most important asset, so we put a primary focus on healthy work-life balance while also offering a strong benefits package to all employees.
Our internal company values are:
– Always Growing, Always Learning
– People First
– Giving Back
Eboost donates at least one percent of revenue every year to environmental non-profits as a proud member of 1% for the Planet.
We just can’t shake the feeling that something is missing.
Maybe it’s you!
Check out our open positions and if you feel the calling then seize the day and reach out now.
The Paid Search Campaign Manager (CM) manages Google Ads and Microsoft Ads accounts while collaborating closely with Account Managers (AM) to develop a strong digital ads strategy and achieve campaign goals for clients. Each CM receives a roster of client accounts that they are responsible for, and are oftentimes working on one piece of a larger digital strategy – that often includes paid social and data analytics.
A successful CM will be highly skilled in both strategic thinking and implementation as it relates to PPC efforts. They will be professional and knowledgeable about digital marketing as a whole, understanding the role of paid search in the broader digital ecosystem. The CM works closely with the AM and other CMs, and will typically join client meetings on a weekly or monthly basis to review performance and optimization opportunities.
- This is a full-time, salaried position
- $65k to $75k base salary commensurate with experience
- Generous quarterly profit share - employees share 10% of company profit
- We are a fully remote agency, giving you the flexibility to work wherever it's comfortable for you. If you're local to San Diego, you're welcome to join us in our Carlsbad office but no pressure to do so.
- Holidays off (18 days including Election Day, Earth Day, Juneteenth, MLK Day and Your Birthday 🥳)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health Insurance is partially covered
- Retirement benefits up to 6% (3% safe harbor, plus an additional 3% company match optional)
- Expense reimbursements (including automatic $100/month for remote office expenses)
- People first philosophy with strong emphasis on company culture
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and present robust and thoughtful paid search strategies to promote our clients’ brands in Google Ads & Microsoft Ads
- Build, manage and optimize PPC campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Ad Center, which may be inclusive of Search, Display, Discovery, Shopping, Smart Shopping, Performance Max, YouTube, Gmail and Audience Network ads
- Be able to develop strong ad copy for testing as needed
- Have the ability to audit existing PPC accounts and provide both high-level and detailed recommendations as needed to help win new business
- Draft a weekly update for your channel inclusive of topline performance, optimizations and client requests; these will be shared with the client weekly by the AM
- Monitor and manage PPC ad spend to ensure proper budget pacing
- Help the Analytics team customize PPC reports with the most important metrics and visualization opportunities for the client brands
- Have phone calls with clients as needed to discuss performance and optimization opportunities
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with team members and clients
- Meet deadlines for all assigned tasks
- Keep up with digital marketing news and trends for your channel
- 3+ years of PPC experience
- Agency experience preferred, ideally with both lead gen and e-commerce clients
- Deep understanding of Google Ads & Microsoft Ads, as well as the Editor versions - must be able to build campaigns in bulk and manage accordingly
- Understanding of Google Merchant Center and being able to QA a product feed from a high-level as needed
- Ability to write strong and compelling ad copy
- Has used multiple bid strategies and algorithmic bidding opportunities, as well as manual bidding options for clients and can provide the best recommendations to increase performance
- Has experience running Google Experiments or other tests, and comfortable recommending high impact tests that move the needle for our clients
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms (like Shopify, WooCommerce) and CRMs (like HubSpot, Salesforce) is a bonus
- Implementation of conversion tracking is not required but an in-depth understanding of how conversion tracking works, and the sources used to develop conversion is important
- Experience with ad servers is a plus
- Comfortable attending meetings and calls with clients
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to tell a story with each performance update is key
- Works well in teams
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Eboost we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.